Case Study: Travel & Tour
One of the most recognized travel brands and one of Japan’s largest tour companies with approximately $4.7 billion sales in 2011. 270 branches within Japan and more than 380 branches in over 80 countries – employing almost 10,000 people worldwide. The U.S. subsidiary has 13 branches in 10 cities.
- Dynamics GP (Simultaneous deployment across multiple locations in North America)
- Financial Module
- Distribution Module
- Inventory Module
- The need to streamline operations, including tour reservations, dispatching and invoicing
- Inefficiencies and poor management due to a lack of integration among various internal systems and with the Japanese headquarters’ systems
- The need to unite multiple systems into one operational system to better support the entire organization
- Each office within the group company had unique requirements and varying preferences
- Each office had different levels of experience using an IT system, making it challenging to fully utilize a system consistently across all offices
Why They Chose Calsoft
© 2019 Calsoft. All Rights Reserved.